As our club has grown so, too, have the opportunities for giving of your time to support the programs and initiatives MVLA champions. It takes a village (and even more!) to effectively run an organization of our size and provide the quality coaching and opportunities we all want our children to have. Our volunteer program gives families a chance to help contribute to the club's success and efficient operations. Many of the volunteer opportunities will also afford a chance for our teenage players to participate, too, allowing them a chance to contribute off the field as well.
Visit our Parent Page for more information about our volunteer program. Learn more about current opportunities at ivolunteer!
There are many ways you can fulfill your volunteer requirement that span the entire year. We have several annual events for our community, including Soccer Night (also known as Senior Night), our Golf Classic and Auction, club nights at local soccer venues such as group outings to Earthquakes games, and more. All of these events provide opportunities to jointly acknowledge and enjoy what MVLA means to us and our kids. We encourage you to find a time and activity that you will enjoy and find rewarding.
REQUESTING VOLUNTEER FEE REIMBURSEMENT: Once you have fulfilled 6 hours per player per season of volunteer hours, you may request credit, donation or reimbursement of the $100 volunteer fee. Please complete the Volunteer Reimbursement Request Form below. It also may be used to confirm volunteer hours if you have received financial aid.
For families who have received financial aid, the requirement is 6 hours of volunteer service per player per season. You are required to report your hours before the deadline of December 15, 2018. Thank you.
Fall 2018 Volunteer Hours Reimbursement Request Deadline is December 15, 2018
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU FILL OUT THE VOLUNTEER REIMBURSEMENT REQUEST FORM
- In order to submit the form, you will need to have satisfied your volunteer service already for the current season.
- Please have the dates, locations and number of hours of service performed when you complete the form as you will need to enter that information for any volunteer activity/role served, other than being a team manager or Board member. Those will be the roles you sign up for on the club website through ivolunteer. To view total hours volunteered, go to ivolunteer and click on "My Commitments" to log in. Use the same email address as when you signed up to volunteer.
- You will need to submit 1 form per player per season if you would like to be credited or reimbursed, donate that fee to MVLA or receive volunteer service credit hours required for financial aid.
- Volunteer hours will be verified by the Club Volunteer Coordinator, then provided to Registration. A Credit for next season's volunteer fee will be included in the player's account unless Donate or Certify (financial aid) is selected on the Reimbursement Request Form. If Reimbursement - Will Not Be Returning Next Season is selected, the fee will be reimbursed by the Treasurer after the end of the season.
- Reimbursement requests for Fall 2018 must be submitted no later than December 15, 2018.
Any questions may be directed to our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms cannot be edited once submitted. Forms that are incomplete or do not contain approved volunteer roles will not be processed. Approved volunteer roles are those for which sign-up opportunities are available through ivolunteer, approved team manager roles or other designated club-wide roles.