Shooting Stars Program
MVLA is excited to restart our Shooting Stars program, a skills based series of sessions based on the MVLA curriculum. Led by MVLA's Coach Marianna Sullivan, this program is open to younger players (born in 2012, and 2013) who are looking to improve their technical ability in a positive, exciting, and challenging environment. The Shooting Stars Program provides an opportunity for children to develop dribbling and shooting skills, coordination and spatial awareness while having fun playing with their friends. Join our 2018 Winter or Spring season now!
- Open to boys and girls born in 2012-2013.
- Winter session starting February 9th through March 16th.
- Spring session starting April 13th through May 18th (registration available March 1st).
- Every Friday, 4pm to 4:45pm (2013s) and 5pm to 6pm (2012s)
- All sessions will be at Shoreline Athletic Fields (2/9, 2/16) & Hillview Park (2/23, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16) .
- Recommended that players bring water, and soccer ball.
- Wearing cleats and shinguards under soccer socks is encouraged.
- Our ball mastery sessions use skill-based games to promote individual time on the ball and real PASSION for playing soccer.
About Coach Marianna Sullivan
Coach Marianna has been playing and coaching very young players for twenty years and has designed, staffed and run her programs for various clubs and training companies. She has coached ages 3-18, including ECNL teams and high school teams back in Virginia. She just moved to California last year and currently coaches the 2007 girls at MVLA. Marianna holds TOVO Academy Barcelona training certificate, NSCAA Premier Diploma, USSF C and National Youth Licenses.