Shooting Stars Program
MVLA is excited to restart our Shooting Stars program, a skills based series of sessions based on the MVLA curriculum. Led by MVLA's Coach Marianna Sullivan, this program is open to all younger players who are looking to improve their technical ability in a positive, exciting and challenging environment. The Shooting Stars Program provides an opportunity for children to develop dribbling and shooting skills, coordination and spatial awareness while having fun playing with their friends. Join our 2017 spring season now!
- Open to boys and girls born in 2007-2011.
- Every Wednesday & Friday starting April 5th through June 2nd.
- All sessions will start at 4pm and go to 5pm @ Cooper Park in Mountain View.
- Available packages
* 8 sessions ($160): one hour sessions every Wednesday or Friday.
* 16 sessions ($275): one hour sessions every Wednesday & Friday.
- Our ball mastery sessions use skill-based games to promote individual time on the ball and real PASSION for playing soccer.
- The session ends with small sided "mini-soccer" games.
About Coach Marianna Sullivan
Coach Marianna has been playing and coaching very young players for twenty years and has designed, staffed and run her programs for various clubs and training companies. She has coached ages 3-18, including ECNL teams and high school teams back in Virginia. She just moved to California last year and currently coaches the 2007 girls at MVLA. Marianna holds TOVO Academy Barcelona training certificate, NSCAA Premier Diploma, USSF C and National Youth Licenses.