Shooting Stars Program
MVLA is excited to restart our Shooting Stars program, a skills based series of sessions based on the MVLA curriculum. Led by MVLA's Coach Marianna Sullivan, this program is open to younger players (born in 2010, 2011, and 2012) who are looking to improve their technical ability in a positive, exciting, and challenging environment. The Shooting Stars Program provides an opportunity for children to develop dribbling and shooting skills, coordination and spatial awareness while having fun playing with their friends. Join our 2017 fall season now!
- Open to boys and girls born in 2010-2012.
- Starting September 6th through October 27th.
- Every Wednesday, 4pm to 5pm @ Monta Loma Elementary School (for 2012 players).
- Every Friday, 4pm to 5pm @ Hillview Park (for 2010 & 2011 players).
- Recommended that players bring water, and soccer ball.
- Wearing cleats and shinguards under soccer socks is encouraged.
- Our ball mastery sessions use skill-based games to promote individual time on the ball and real PASSION for playing soccer.
About Coach Marianna Sullivan
Coach Marianna has been playing and coaching very young players for twenty years and has designed, staffed and run her programs for various clubs and training companies. She has coached ages 3-18, including ECNL teams and high school teams back in Virginia. She just moved to California last year and currently coaches the 2007 girls at MVLA. Marianna holds TOVO Academy Barcelona training certificate, NSCAA Premier Diploma, USSF C and National Youth Licenses.