MVLA plays games on turf and grass fields in Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills and Sunnyvale. A listing of our fields is available along with details about our commitment to maintaining good relations with our communities. Information for our managers concerning our field policies and combo codes can be found on the Manager's Page.
Report Field/Equipment Issues
Use the Field and Equipment Submission form for reporting field, game equipment and practice equipment issues at MVLA permitted fields.
To find the status or resolution of your reported field and/or equipment issue, see the response sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1meYFT620FnAx9vmMKFNxmxwGTPvsk9scBQCGuJE5uY0/edit?usp=sharing
- Almond School - 550 Almond Avenue, Los Altos 94022
- Blach Middle School - 1120 Covington Rd, Los Altos 94024
- Castro Elementary School - 505 Escuela Avenue, Mountain View 94040
- Charleston Park - 1500 Charleston Rd, Mountain View 94043
- Cooper Park - 333 Eunice Ave, Mountain View 94024 (Park on the street either on Chesley Ave, Yorkton Drive or Eunice Ave – do not park in the parking lot of Action Day Primary Plus as this is a private business)
- Covington and Rosita Park - 301 Rosita Avenue, Los Altos 94027 (Rosita is directly in front of the parking area; Covington is to the left)
- Crittenden Middle School - 1701 Rock Street, Mountain View 94043 (Crittenden is accessible from Middlefield Road; there is a parking lot along the west side of the field)
- Eagle Park - 650 Franklin St., Mountain View 94041
- Egan Intermediate School - 100 West Portola Ave, Los Altos 94022
- Foothill College - Interstate 280 at El Monte Road, Los Altos
- Gardner - Bullis School - 25890 Fremont Rd, Los Altos Hills 94022
- Google Soccer Field - GARfield Park 2400 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View 94043
- Graham Middle School -1175 Castro St, Mountain View
- Grant Park - Holt Ave at Grant Park Lane, Los Altos 94024
- Heritage Oaks Park - Portland and Miramonte Avenue, Los Altos 94024
- Hillview Park - 97 Hillview Avenue, Los Altos 94022
- Huff Elementary School - 253 Martens Avenue, Mountain View 94040
- King's Academy - 562 N. Britton Avenue, Sunnyvale 94085
- Los Altos High School - 201 Almond Ave, Los Altos 94022
- McKelvey Field - Miramonte Avenue and Park Dr., Mountain View 94040
- Monta Loma School - 460 Thompson Ave, Mountain View 94043
- Mountain View High School - 3535 Truman Ave, Mountain View 94040
- Rosita Park - 401 Rosita Avenue, Los Altos 94024
- Sunnyvale Soccer Complex - 1095 Dunford Way, Sunnyvale 94087
- Santa Rita School - 700 Los Altos Avenue, Los Altos 94022
- Shoreline Athletic Fields - 2450 Garcia Avenue, Mountain View 94043
- Stevenson Park - Montecito Avenue and San Pierre Way, Mountain View 94040 (Located behind the Theuerkauf School Access and parking are best along Montecito Avenue)
- Sylvan Park - 550 Sylvan Avenue., Mountain View 94041
- Twin Creeks Sports Complex - 969 E Caribbean Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- Whisman - 400 Easy Street, Mountain View, CA 94043
Good Neighbor Policy
MVLA is committed to maintaining good relationships with the community - especially those neighbors most impacted by soccer games, practices and activities. Therefore, we require team officials to encourage players, parents, and others attending MVLA events to abide by the following good neighbor policies:
- DON'T Speed
- Please do not park illegally
- No Loud Noises. Prior Approval is required to use Boom boxes or sound systems. At no time will unsportsmanlike language be tolerated.
- Don't Use Tobacco! State law prohibits smoking on school grounds by anyone at any time.
- Any ball kicked over a homeowner's fence should not be retrieved during a game or a practice. Players or parents may not climb fences. After a game or practice, a parent may request permission of the homeowner to retrieve a ball. If permission is denied or the homeowner does not respond at the front door, the ball should not be retrieved. Do not trespass; it is neither neighborly nor legal.
- Leave our fields cleaner than you found them. Use trash receptacles or take your trash home.