After School Program
MVLA has partnered with Ken Mburu of Coach Ken Soccer Academy to bring After School Soccer to kids of all skill levels in grades K-4. This program is the 1st of its kind for Los Altos and Mountain View and is taught by Coach Ken and his professional coaching staff. The focus is on FUNdamentals - building technical skills and most importantly, fun!
- The program consists of a 1-hour skill building session meeting once a week after school for 13 weeks - dates vary per school.
- Classes are held in the fall and spring seasons
- All participants receive a t-shirt
- Supervision is provided on the field from school dismissal until class starts
- Coach Ken Soccer Academy coaches come to your school to run the sessions and provide all equipment for the children; kids simply need to wear shin-guards, soccer socks, and athletic shoes (cleats are optional) and bring water and a heavy dose of enthusiasm
- Financial aid is available for qualifying participants
Parents: For more information about the current after school classes, please click here: http://www.coachkensoccer.com/cr-afterschool.html
School Administrators: If you would like to set up MVLA After School Soccer at your Los Altos or Mountain View School, please contact MVLA’s recreation coordinator for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.